Do you need help with your share trading transactions? Or have you tried your hand at online share trading but given up? Well, you are not alone as even we have been through the same situations. But, after taking services from the best broker in India for online trading - we can proudly say that we have a profitable investment portfolio. Wondering how we are helped as transform a loss making portfolio into a rewarding one? Well, their experienced professionals, customer-friendly representatives and extensive knowledge has helped create the difference.
Before approaching any stock broking company, we are providing comparison between top 10 broker companies in India, read our experience with share trading firms in India. This portal provides the name of best stock trading brokers in India. They have helped us to maintain our portfolio, choose shares, and invest in diverse market instruments and more. This portal helps you to choose best stock broker in India
Stock market instruments are volatile due to the volatile nature of the market. Our expert team has experience to analyze past performance and gain insight into future trends. Depending on your investment budget and objective, clients can choose different service packages of various brokers. So, they are rated among the Top 10 broking firms in India.
Whether you want to know about dematerialization or get investment advice, please check comparison between top stock broking companies in India
1. Angel Broking Limited : Angel Broking is an Indian Stock Broking firm established in 1987. The company is a member of the BSE, NSE, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited and Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited
2. India Infoline Limited : India Infoline(IIFL) Brokerage was started in 1995 and have grown a lot since then. India Infoline is listed on BSE (532636) and NSE (INDIAINFO) for securities trading.
3. Sharekhan Limited : Sharekhan is one of the leading retail brokerage and is owner by CitiVenture since 1992. Earlier it was the retail broking arm of the Mumbai based SSKI Group, which has over eight decades of experience in the stock broking business
4. Kotak Securities Limited : Kotak Securities Limited, a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, is the stock broking and distribution arm of the Kotak Mahindra Group. It is a corporate member of both the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
5. ICICI Securities Ltd : ICICIdirect is an online trading and investment platform of ICICI Securities, and is the largest stock broker firm in India with offices in almost all the cities in India.
6. Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd : Motilal osawal is one of the older full service broker operating since 1987. They have a diversified client base that includes retail customers (including High Net worth Individuals), mutual funds, foreign institutional investors, financial institutions and corporate clients.
7. Axix Direct : Axis Direct provides a simplified platform for online trading in India in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPO, Indian share market. AxisDirect provides an easy-to-use trading portal with intelligent and intuitive tools and best in class research.
8. Zerodha : Zerodha is an award winning Indian financial services company (member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX) that offers retail and institutional broking and distribution, and currencies and commodities trading. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in Bangalore and has presence in nine Indian cities.
9. HDFC Security : HDFC Securities is Equity Trading Company of HDFC Bank. This is one of the largest broker in India. HDFC Securities trading account provide a unique 4-in-1 feature that integrates your HDFC Securities trading account with your existing HDFC bank savings account, Demat account and your Investment account.
10. Reliance Securities : Reliance is one of those brand name which don’t need any introduction. The brokerage rate they provide are very competitive but there have been some issue with the customer service from the time they have started.